Bowsers Solicitors: providing legal services to the local community
At Bowsers Solicitors, we are committed to providing the best legal services to the Fenland community. With an office located in March, Cambridgeshire, we are always on hand to help local residents with their legal needs and take pride in offering expert advice to our many valued clients.
Our friendly in-house team work across a number of highly specialist areas, from conveyancing through to civil litigation, wills and probate, and much more. This means that, irrespective of the circumstances surrounding your particular case, we’re confident that we can provide the highest quality legal advice to advance your cause and ensure that your needs are met.
You may require our services for, for example:
• Residential and commercial conveyancing services
• The planning and execution of wills, probate, the winding up of estates, and the use of powers of attorney
• Honest advice and representation in situations involving potential or actual civil litigation – including the process of debt recovery
• Dealing with relationship breakdown; constructive negotiation for resolving disputes; taking the collaborative route to avoid having to go to court; and many other family law actions
• Guiding businesses, large and small, through the intricacies of business law
• Dealing with employer and employee rights, and offering up-to-date employment law legislation and tribunal advice
• Protecting your rights across a range of commercial property situations – whether you are a landlord or a tenant
What sets us apart from our competitors is our engagement with the local community. As long-term residents of March, our solicitors possess a working knowledge of the town and an in-depth understanding of the business community and economic vagaries of the surrounding area. This means that we are ideally suited to advise residents on both individual and commercial matters, and that we have a unique grasp on any/all factors that might be relevant to your legal query.
Committed to supporting our community in any way that we are able, the team at Bowsers make it our mission to provide a customer experience par excellence. Happy to talk you through any questions or queries you might have, we strive to be compassionate, supportive, and understanding, and to provide tailored advice that helps you to achieve the result you’re hoping for.
To find out more about the legal services we offer, please feel free to get in touch with our March office today on 01354 652 606. We are always willing to answer any questions you might have and will assist you in any way we can.