Bowsers Solicitors in March – Serving The Cambridgeshire Area Including Ely, Chatteris, Thorney & Whittlesey
For both private and business clients, it is so important to benefit from the services of local solicitors who are a recognised part of their particular community. This is certainly true in Fenland – where our team at Bowsers match terrific modern legal expertise with that vital long-time local knowledge, built up over the last century and a half.
Which of these personal or professional services might you need for your Wisbech home or business?
- Residential and commercial conveyancing services
- The planning and execution of wills, probate, the winding up of estates, and the use of powers of attorney
- Honest advice and representation in situations involving potential or actual civil litigation – including the process of debt recovery
- Dealing with relationship breakdown; constructive negotiation for resolving disputes; taking the collaborative route to avoid having to go to court; and many other family law actions
- Guiding businesses, large and small, through the intricacies of business law
- Dealing with employer and employee rights, and offering up-to-date employment law legislation and tribunal advice
- Protecting your rights across a range of commercial property situations – whether you are a landlord or a tenant
Serving the Cambridgeshire area over 100 years
Bowsers solicitors are the result of a merger between two well-known legal firms who have been serving the Fenland area for hundreds of years. From our office in March, we serve clients from the surrounding area including:
What sets us apart from our competitors is our engagement with the local community. As long-term residents of March, our solicitors possess a working knowledge of the town and an in-depth understanding of the business community and economic vagaries of the surrounding area. This means that we are ideally suited to advise residents on both individual and commercial matters, and that we have a unique grasp on any/all factors that might be relevant to your legal query.
Committed to supporting our community in any way that we are able, the team at Bowsers make it our mission to provide a customer experience par excellence. Happy to talk you through any questions or queries you might have, we strive to be compassionate, supportive, and understanding, and to provide tailored advice that helps you to achieve the result you’re hoping for.
To find out more about the legal services we offer, please feel free to get in touch with our March office today on 01354 652 606. We are always willing to answer any questions you might have and will assist you in any way we can.