Delivering professional legal services in Wisbech
For both private and business clients, it is so important to benefit from the services of local solicitors who are a recognised part of their particular community. This is certainly true in Fenland – where our team at Bowsers match terrific modern legal expertise with that vital long-time local knowledge, built up over the last century and a half.
Which of these personal or professional services might you need for your Wisbech home or business?
• Residential and commercial conveyancing services
• The planning and execution of wills, probate, the winding up of estates, and the use of powers of attorney
• Honest advice and representation in situations involving potential or actual civil litigation – including the process of debt recovery
• Dealing with relationship breakdown; constructive negotiation for resolving disputes; taking the collaborative route to avoid having to go to court; and many other family law actions
• Guiding businesses, large and small, through the intricacies of business law
• Dealing with employer and employee rights, and offering up-to-date employment law legislation and tribunal advice
• Protecting your rights across a range of commercial property situations – whether you are a landlord or a tenant
Delivering advice with common sense
We appreciate that consulting a solicitor, in Wisbech or elsewhere, can be an anxious time. This is why our Bowsers team start by carefully listening and asking, making sure we fully understand your situation or circumstances, before explaining how the law operates and the options you may have.
This careful yet professional approach explains why so many clients have used our services here in Wisbech for over an entire generation – and are happy to recommend us to colleagues, family and friends.
To discuss your situation with our experienced Bowsers Solicitors team, call our local office on South Brink by calling 01945 583 194 – or by using our Online Assistant Box in the bottom right corner of this page…